Thursday, December 13, 2012

Huggies Dry | Huggies Total Protect Review

When my son was born, the very first nappy he used was Pampers.. I did not like it because it doesn't last long.. (or "madaling mapuno").. I know, it's normal because new born babies pee and poop every now and then.. But when we switched to another brand, which is EQ Dry (New Born),  we saw the difference.. The only thing I like about Pampers is that it is really soft.. But when it is already filled with pee and/or poop, it becomes even softer (which is quite bothering because I feel my baby is not comfortable with it).

EQ Dry is better for me compared to Pampers.. Among all other brands of baby nappies, (I think) EQ is the only brand that has a New Born size, which is made intentionally for tiny and delicate bodies of new born babies. :)

With the rapid gain of mass of our LB, we decided to switch to the next bigger size of EQ diaper, which is Small, when he was about 8 weeks old. 

When he was about 3 months old, we tried to use Huggies Dry to see if it works well with him.. We are budget conscious, but of course, we wouldn't want to compromise the comfort of our LB by buying cheap and low-quality diapers. Who would want to see clumps of red spots on his/her baby's delicate bottom?

We (hubby and I) are both satisfied with Huggies Dry. It is budget-friendly..  I am not sure about the exact price, but it depends on the grocery store/supermarket. It usually comes with free 5 pieces of nappies of the same size (of course!).. Isn't that nice?

 
  This is the latest packaging of Huggies Dry. :)

These are the special features of Huggies Dry as indicated in the packaging:

  • Keeps skin drier and healthier - which is true based on my experience. My LB never had any rashes on his bottom - of course, with proper hygiene!
  • 100% breathable cover - the nappy is soft enough not to leave red marks on the groin.
  • Quick Lock System - I think this feature helps in preventing diaper leaks.. I honestly don't have time to change nappies in the evening (between 10PM-8AM). And these are the times when he pees so often.. So sometimes, diaper leak is unavoidable. Gaaaaddd.. Time to change the bed sheets again!! :|
And soooo...to save our bedsheets..here comes Huggies Total Protect!!! Tadaaaa!! xD
This is the latest packaging of Huggies Total Protect. :)

I let our LB use this during the night.. It is more expensive compared to Huggies Dry, but still, budget-friendly. :) And oh, it also comes with 5 pcs. free diapers.
Our LB uses Huggies Dry during the day.. Then, before he sleeps at night, I change his diapers to Huggies Total Protect..

(I keep on saying "LB".. Okay, for those who do not know, LB stands for Little Boy! :D )

These are the special features of Huggies Total Protect as indicated in the packaging:
  • Helps against 5 signs of skin irritation - What are the 5 signs by the way? I dunno.. But I don't see any sign of skin irritation on my baby's bottom when he uses this..
  • Up to 10-hour Leak-Lock - Yes - the very reason why we decided to use this as our LB's night diaper. It keeps him dry all night. (Do I sound like those in the commercial? Haha. Sorry!)
  • 100% breathable cover - the nappy is soft enough to prevent the development of red marks on the groin.
  • Soft and Snug Waistband - another feature that I like about Huggies diapers!  It has a garter-like feature on the waistband, which is stretchable. It keeps the diapers snug fit! So the diaper is always in place!
  We always buy these two types of diapers for his everyday use.. Huggies Dry during the day and Huggies Total Protect during night time. I highly recommend Huggies Dry and Huggies Total Protect.

Final Judgement: I would rate these as 10/10! We are really contented with these diapers and we're not having any plans on switching to another brand in the future! xD

Okay, enough with the compliments.. Maybe Huggies should give me credit for this excellent review! Hahahaha.. 1 year supply of Huggies diapers is OK!!! xD



xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. I started using Huggies Total Protection for my baby on a recommendation of one of my close friend. This diaper protect my baby's skin from rashes and other skin irritations. It's diaper comes with 100% breathable cover which help to keep baby's skin drier. This diaper provides a complete leakage protection.

    To get more detail, visit - http://www.amazon.in/Huggies-Total-Protection-Large-Diapers/dp/B00AXWL018/?tag=moreinfo00d-21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any indicator for huggies total protection ?

    ReplyDelete